2019 Honda CRF250FK
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
New Engine. New Frame. And a Whole New Level of Fun.
Has there ever been a better way to enjoy the great outdoors than from behind the handlebar of a Honda dirtbike? Well, now there is. Because with our all-new CRF250F, life behind those bars is a little more enjoyable in a whole lot of ways. First off, there's the overall size. A two-fifty is big enough for some real adventures, but not too big or heavy enough to be intimidating. The CRF250F's all-new engine is designed with a wide powerband, and the new fuel-injected design makes starting easy, and automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. The tough twin-spar frame is lightweight, yet built Honda tough to handle the dings of off-road riding. An electric starter makes getting underway a snap, and the styling is right off our championship-winning CRF motocrossers.
Not too big, not too small, if there's one bike that's sure to please the maximum number of riders in your household, it has to be Honda's new CRF250F.
Fuel Injectio: Say goodbye to clogged pilot jets forever! Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up and runs smoothly, even in cold weather.
Electric Startin: Fun bikes are supposed to be about fun. And kickstarting a bike is nobody's idea of a good time. On a CRF250F, you just push the button and go.
Strong, Light Twin-Spar Fram: The new CRF250F gets an all-new frame too: a tubular-steel twin-spar design that's both light and tough.
Disc Brake: The new CRF250F features powerful disc brakes both front and rear. Stopping is serious business on this bike!
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Counterbalanced Engine: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CRF250F's engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250F. It's light, simple, fuel-efficient, and features plenty of power and torque in all areas, along with smooth power delivery—ideal for a wide range of rider experience.
- Electric Starter: Turn the key, push the button, and let's go riding! Electric starting is a big help on cold mornings, or if you need to restart out on the trail. Honda's proven system makes riding just that much more fun.
- MX Styling: Honda's CRF450R and CRF250R are two of the hottest motocross bikes on the circuit. And they're some of the coolest looking. We gave the new CRF250F plenty of that racing DNA when it comes to style. This is one bike you'll be proud to ride!
- Rear Disc Brake: Drum brake in the rear? Not the new CRF250F. We gave it a disc rear, just like the front. You get crisp, balanced, powerful braking at both ends.
- Petal-Disc Front Brake: Check out that front brake rotor—the petal-disc design is right off the competitive MX circuit. It's light, runs cooler, and also helps reduce unsprung weight.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link® rear suspension and Showa® damper, the CRF250F delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence. The rear suspension features 9.0 inches of travel.
- Strong, Light Twin-Spar Frame: The new CRF250F gets an all-new frame too: a tubular-steel twin-spar design that's both light and tough.
- Showa Fork: The telescopic Showa fork features large 41mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250F's excellent handling.
- 21-inch Front Wheel: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for trail riding.
- 18-inch Rear Wheel: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for trail riding.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF250F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 249cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 71.0mm x 63.0mm
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 34mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Front Suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 8.5 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 9.0 inches travel
- Front Brake: 240mm disc
- Rear Brake: 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 100/100-18
- Rake: 26.5° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 102mm
- Wheelbase: 55.9 inches
- Seat Height: 34.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 265 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 inches
- Model ID: CRF250F
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Note: Six Months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 71.0mm x 63.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork; 8.5 in. travel
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 9.0 in. travel
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 265 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- 55.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.8 in.
- 26.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T