2019 Honda GROM 125E
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
It’s Not Just A Motorcycle; It’s The Grom.
Getting around can suck the life out of you, or it can be the best part of your day. But one way or another, we all gotta get someplace. Why not make it fun? And the best way to do that, naturally, is on a Honda Grom.
One blast on this pocket-sized two-wheeled amusement ride and you’ll be hooked. And once you have that smile permanently attached to your face, you’ll start to notice just what a great motorcycle the Grom is. Its 125cc engine—built with typical Honda quality and reliability—means that your riding is just about hassle-free. First-timers will love the light weight and approachable size, but even experienced motorcyclists can’t resist the Grom’s maneuverability and total fun factor.
And the Grom makes a ton of sense when it comes to dollars and cents as well: You can run it on pocket change, and you can park it just about anywhere too.
So why not hook up with a Honda Grom today? Be the master of your own transpo-destiny, and have an absolute blast doing it.
If It Looks Like Fun, That's Because It Is: For 2019, the Grom gets four great new colors, so this hot little bike looks cooler than ever.
Honda Reliability And Performance: What makes the Grom so much fun? It all starts with a great motor. The Grom’s single-cylinder design is light, narrow, and revs fast. Fuel injection helps performance, electric starting makes it a snap to get going, and plenty of maintenance-reducing features mean more time to ride.
A Small Bike With Big Features: Exhibit A: the four-speed transmission. You get all the control and performance of a standard motorcycle gearbox, and the fun of shifting and deciding when to shift. Exhibit B: Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear (plus available ABS) give you excellent stopping power.
Low And Fun: With its low 30.0-inch seat height, light weight, low center of gravity and narrow profile, the Grom inspires confidence, and is a blast whether flicking around corners or cruising around town.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The Grom’s four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a conventional motorcycle.
- 12-inch 10-spoke Wheels: Tough and strong, these cast wheels and wide tires are just what the urban rider needs.
- Low Seat Height: At just 30 inches the Grom makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- Two-Up Capability: Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Grom makes it easy to bring a passenger along.
- LED Headlight: The Grom’s LED projector-style headlight not only looks great and is a major styling element, but it also provides superior illumination.
- Single Rear Shock: Thanks to the Grom’s single hydraulic rear shock, you get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement.
- LED Taillight: Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Grom’s LED lamp is bright and clear.
- Inverted Fork Suspension: Just like a top-of-the-line sportbike, the Grom features an inverted hydraulic fork front suspension for control and road feel.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Grom features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda’s reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments: Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- Fuel Capacity: Who says being on a budget can’t be fun? With its 1.45-gallon fuel tank you can venture far and economically too.
- Look the part: Sharp bodywork, a LED headlight and cowl, a low-mount muffler and sweet new colors keep the 2019 Grom looking cooler than ever.
- Optional ABS: Honda’s Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) is available on the Grom, which helps you make confident stops under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Electronic
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 31 mm inverted fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 190 mm disc with hydraulic single piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70-12
- Rear Tire: 130/70-12
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 81 mm (3.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 47.2 in.
- Seat Height: 30 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.45 gal.
- Curb Weight: 229 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Miles Per Gallon: 134 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: Grom125
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Cherry Red, Blue Raspberry, Incredible Green, Halloween Orange
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm inverted fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190 mm disc with hydraulic single piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 47.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 30 in.
- 25 deg.
- 81 mm (3.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.45 gal.
- 134 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 229 lb.
- Cherry Red, Blue Raspberry, Incredible Green, Halloween Orange
- One year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.