2019 Honda NC750XDK
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Our 2019 NC750X is a perfect example of what we do best: use technology and fresh thinking to create a bike for the way people really ride.
And this year's NC750X is better than ever, with a 745cc engine and our Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). This allows the parallel-twin design to deliver power in an intuitive and easy-to-use way. The NC750X also has class-leading innovations, like integrated storage and available Honda Automatic DCT transmission.
On weekdays, it's an awesome commuter. On weekends, it's ready to explore in the country. And it loves canyons every day of the week.
Everyone is looking for one bike that does it all. The NC750X delivers without compromise.
- 745cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for lower center of gravity, the NC750X's engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The NC750X offers a 22-liter utility compartment that's big enough to hold most full-face helmets and then some. Safe, secure and convenient, you'll use it every time you ride.
- Steel Truss Frame: Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC750X's rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- Pro-Link HMAS Rear Suspension: Offering 5.9 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC750X eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
- 41mm Fork: With 5.4 inches of travel, the NC750X strikes a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
- Cast Aluminum 17-Inch Wheels: The 17-inch wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the NC750X offer responsive handling in turns. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Disc Brakes with Available Combined ABS: Single front and rear disc brakes give the NC750X great stopping power. The DCT model comes with ABS brakes that are linked rear-to-front for added stopping power, even under challenging conditions.
- Low-Profile Windscreen: The NC750X offers just the right amount of bodywork—enough to offer good wind protection, but not so much that the bike feels heavy or wide.
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. Plus, the tach bar graph changes color according to fuel consumption, RPM, gear position and more.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Carbureted engines can be fussy when it comes to feeding them fuel. Not the NC750X. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy start-ups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT): Shift with the push of a button, or select the NC750X's automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. The NC750X's automatic DCT offers three riding modes as well, depending on the kind of performance you want. DCT has been a huge hit on our other models, and once you ride an NC750X with DCT, you'll see why.
- Under-Seat Fuel Tank: The 3.7-gallon under-seat fuel tank centralizes mass and enhances overall handling. Locating the tank and filler underneath the passenger seat allows for innovative centralized storage between the front of the seat and the handlebar.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) you can choose a level which allows some rear-wheel spin—on gravel or dirt for instance—or pick a second level which reduces wheel spin, particularly on slippery roads. It's a great feature that helps make the NC750X even more versatile.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled four-stroke 55º parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 77mm x 80mm
- Induction: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six speed automatic DCT
- Final Drive: 16T/43T; chain
- Clutch: 2 multiplate wet
- Front Suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® w/ single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 160/60ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 27.0 degrees
- Trail: 110.0mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.4 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 479 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: NC750XD
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke 55 deg. parallel-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 77mm x 80mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Full transistorized ignition
- Six speed automatic DCT
- Final Drive
- 16T/43T; chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork; 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® w/ single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60ZR-17 radial
- 60.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 110.0mm (4.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 479 lb.
- Ultra Blue Metallic
- One Year Included Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty