Honda Power Equipment EU2200ITA1
Stock Image: A 30A outlet is built in.
Sale: Now until 12/31/2019
Honda Power Equipment
- 2200 watts, 18.3A, 120V
- Built in 30A outlet for easy parallel capability with another EU2200i
- Ideal for TV, DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
- Great for RV applications
- Super quiet - like a conversation
- Inverter - stable power for computers & sensitive equipment
- More power. Same legendary quality: The all new EU2200i Companion delivers 10% more power than the EU2000 Companion - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i Companion gives you the power to get more done.
- Built in 30A outlet for RV use and easy parallel capability with another EU2000i: The EU2200i Companion offers one 30A receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adaptor) and one 20A receptacle. The 30A receptacle allows 2 EU2200i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord and not an external parallel kit.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Connect the EU2200i Companion with a regular EU2200i for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i Companion will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models. Find a complete serial number list at the link below.
- Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability: The EU2200i Companion is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 Companion always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more: The EU2200i Companion can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i Companion operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Easy starting, every time: The EU2200i Companion is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000i Companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i Companion offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Easier oil changes: A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
- Fuel shutoff ("Fuel Off" position): The “Fuel Off" position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
- Better overall durability: It's the little things that show a product's quality and durability. Like the stamped metal recoil rope insert on the EU2200i - reducing potential damage to the body of the generator. Or the increased ventilation area, resulting in improved cooling of key components. Or the improved stator/rotor configuration, using some of the highest quality and most powerful magnets available.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler: Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation.
- Electronic Circuit Breaker: Protects the generator from an overload condition.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Full model name: EU2200ITA1
- Engine: Honda GXR120
- Displacement: 121cc
- AC Output: 120V 2200W max. (18.3A), 1800W rated (15A)
- Receptacles: 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125 V receptacle
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.0 in. x 11.4 in. x 16.7 in.
- Noise Level: 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 46.5 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Parallel Cables
- Anti-theft bracket
- Engine Type
- 20.0 in.
- 11.4 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 46.5 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 2200W max. (18.3A), 1800W rated (15A)
- 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125 V receptacle
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- .95 gal.
- Noise Level
- 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load