Honda Power Equipment FG110K1AT
Honda Power Equipment
- Easy starting Honda mini 4-stroke engine
- Less than 29 lbs
- 9" tilling width
- Patented Honda hybrid tines for unsurpassed performance
- Fastest tine speed - 294 RPM
- Opt. attachments include aerator, edger, dethatcher and digging tines
- Limited lifetime tine warranty
- Superior performance, whether breaking new ground or cultivating soft soil: Honda’s patented digging/cultivating tines give outstanding performance in a variety of conditions. And with the fastest tine speed of any mini-tiller, the FG110 can easily break new ground or prep your garden in no time at all.
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda commercial grade engine: The Honda GX25 is legendary for quick, easy starts. This reliable mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- 9" tilling width - perfect for tight spots: Use the regular tine configuration and the FG110 will till 9 inches wide. In tight spots, remove the outer tines to till only 6 inches wide. Till within 1 inch of plants without damage.
- Easy to carry, easy to maneuver: The FG110 is a compact 29lbs. It's easy to transport and manuever.
- Convenient engine guard: Protects the top, front, and back of the engine. This configuration also makes it easy to lift the FG110, tie it down for transport, or set it on its nose for service.
- Transport wheels are standard: The unique two position transport wheels adjust to move over smooth or rough terrain. When you’re ready to start tilling, the wheels are easy to remove.
- Limited lifetime tine warranty: In the unlikely event that you break a tine, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Easy access controls: Ergonomically designed for user comfort. Controls are simple to operate and designed to reduce vibration and fatigue.
- Includes adjustable depth bar: The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly.
- Folding handle makes storage easy
- Fully assembled in carton: Pull it out of the box, straighten the handlebars, add gas and oil, and you’re ready to go.
- 2 year homeowner warranty
- Optional attachments include aerator, border/edger, dethatcher, and digging tines
- Tiller Type: Mini
- Tilling Width: 9 in.
- Tine Diameter: 8 in.
- Engine: Honda GX25
- Displacement: 25cc
- Air filter: semi-dry
- Fuel capacity: 0.60 qt.
- Transmission Speeds: 1 - forward
- Tine speed @max engine speed: 294 rpm
- Transmission Type: worm gear
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.8 in. x 14.4 in. x 39.4 in.
- Dry Weight: 24.9 lb. with drag bar. (26.8 lb. with wheels)
- Residential warranty: 24 months; limited lifetime on tine breakage
- Commercial/rental warranty: 12 months
- Aerator: Aerating regularly helps to get oxygen and nutrients to the roots of your lawn. The FG110’s aerator attachment cuts tiny slits in the ground, which is a very effective way to help keep your lawn thick and healthy.
- Edger: The border-edger can be used to create a polished, professional look at the edges of your flower beds or even along walkways. This attachment comes with a wheel attached to keep the tiller steady.
- Digging Tines: Although the FG110’s hybrid tines can handle most jobs, traditional digging tines are also available for really tough areas, like breaking up weeded patches. These powerful tines make digging easy and efficient.
- Dethatcher: The dethatcher attachment gently but effectively helps extract dead grass, leaves, and other materials that could interfere with your lawn’s growth. Removing it yearly can be a great boost to your lawn’s health.
- Engine Type
- Honda GX25
- Worm gear
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 8 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 0.60 qt.
- 24.9 lb. with drag bar; 26.8 lb. with wheels