2019 Honda CRF125F (Big Wheel)
Call for Price
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Bigger Wheels. And This Year, Even Bigger Fun.
All young riders aren't equal—at least when it comes to how tall they are, and what riding skills they've developed. Neither are all adults, for that matter. And because we all know that, Honda is happy to serve up the CRF125F Big Wheel. Oh, and by the way, it gets some big improvements this year too.
The CRF125F Big Wheel is a simple concept, but a genius execution. We take our awesome CRF125F and set it up with larger diameter wheels and a longer swingarm. That means the bike also features a two-inch-taller seat height. The result? A combination that makes it perfect for thousands of teens and smaller adults who just want to get out on the trails and have fun.
It's loaded with features too, and since it's a Honda, it's also famously reliable—a big plus, because riding is a lot more fun than wrenching. But for 2019 that engine now comes with fuel injection. That makes a great engine even better, first because it broadens up the power, but most of all because you can say goodbye to clogged up pilot jets after the bike's sat out the winter. It also means easier starting and better running in cold weather or at high altitudes, and less pollution.
In addition, there's a new twin-spar steel frame, and more suspension travel at each end for an even more plush ride. An electric starter makes it easy to get going, while a four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
The long and short of it: Sized to fit taller riders just right, but without putting them on a bike that's too big or that gives them too much power too soon, the CRF125F Big Wheel is another great choice in our off-road line.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Electric Starte: Turn a key, push a button—that's all it takes to get the CRF125F Big Wheel going. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you'll find the CRF125F Big Wheel is super easy to own.
Sized Right for Yo: With its single-overhead-cam engine and air-cooled, 125cc four-speed transmission, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit a wide range of riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
Fuel-Injected Engin: New for 2019, CRF125F Big Wheel's fuel injection makes starting easier than ever, and automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. Plus, it runs cleaner!
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. This year the CRF125F Big Wheel gets nearly an extra 3/4 inch of suspension travel, too.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel's dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And for 2019, new fuel injection makes it even better and more efficient.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- New Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F Big Wheel a strong, new, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel's 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized boots or helmet.
- More Front Suspension Travel: In addition to the rear-suspension travel increase, we also gave the CRF125F Big Wheel more travel up front for a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F Big Wheel gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel Injection: New for 2019, fuel injection means the CRF125F Big Wheel starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F Big Wheel with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 6.6 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 199 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 10.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125FB
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 6.6 in. of travel
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 199 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 49.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 94mm (3.7 in.)
- 27 deg. 30 min. Angle)
- Final Drive